Monday, September 7, 2009

School

So school yesterday was confusing as heck. I thought I was screwed and was super disheartened about this whole Japanese thing. But, so far today has gone a lot better! Even with her still primarily speaking a language I don't yet know. I think the trick is in reading the lesson before hand, so that I can focus on what she is saying without worrying about missing important things. If that makes sense. Anyway, I've been reheartened.

Oh, and if this makes no sense or there are horrible spelling mistakes, it's because I'm writting this on my iPod while on my lunch break.

Anyway, people are back from buying lunch, so I should stop being rude.

P.S. If learning Japanese isn't hard enough, most of the people in my class speak French, so I'm trying to understand and participate with them during breaks. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Getting back into the swing of french would be easier though, I would think? Considering you were all fluent-y? Hooray for reheartening! I'm so happy for you.

    Attempt to comment on blog: #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. H'OH MY GOODNESS IT WORKED! FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete