Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lazy Saturday.

Dylan and I are having a fairly boring day today.

















So I though that while Dylan was busy playing on his computer, 



















I'd give you a quick visual update of our lives... 




No, that was a lie. I'm just posting a few pictures to show Pauly the results of me playing with henna. That was the more impressive picture.




This one was just me, well, drawing stars.



 













And, as a final treat:












...me after I fell in the gutter.



Ok, I'm now confident I made that as non-sensical and pointless as possible. Mission accomplished for the day.

3 comments:

  1. =O! PICTURES! I LOVE PICTURES!! Thanks! You're the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh pretty henna. and I love pictures too! You look older and wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...older and wiser was what I was going for!

    ReplyDelete