Monday, May 24, 2010

Aren't I pretty?

In honour of my impending move with my dear buddy, I decided I needed a new look. You like? Don't worry Pauly, I don't think I'll be able to stomach the Pepto-Bismol pink long.

Things are slowly starting to come together in preparation for the big move. Maybe not as much as I'd like - there is some stuff that I don't really feel like I have a say in, which is somewhat frustrating. (I am all but positive that that isn't an actual sentence.) But I guess that comes with my decision not to be a lonely old maid whose only source of companionship is her cats.

Not much of an update I'm afraid. But, oooh, look:



My new neice, Emily Jane! She has a bit of Jaundice, hence the blue tinge and the rocking eye gear.



And see how big Rachel has gotten:

2 comments:

  1. I was reading this in google reader, and I thought you meant you had dyed your hair pink, but I couldn't see the photo of it and was real confused...that is my story.
    That eye gear is pretty rocking, and holy cow Rachel is big!
    Love, Clair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GACK. I was just blinded a little bit.

    ReplyDelete