Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh dear.

It's now Sept. How did that happen?

So, what have I been up to, you ask? Well the reason I haven't updated in a while is mainly because I haven't really done anything. When Dylan was here I at least had some incentive to go out and be dragged along on whatever he wanted to do. But, alas, since he boarded a bus to head out to beautiful B.C., I've really only gone to work, to the grocery store and to the laundromat. Oh wait! Clair and I went to the library to get library cards last week and we went to the mall AND we went out for food. Ok, so I'm living it up here!

Works gotten crazy. All the lil' kiddies are back at school and apparently need coffee to drown their sorrows. Or something like that. It took a bit of adjusting to get used to being so busy after the store having been fairly tame, but it's fine. Makes it go by faster. No one can really slack off. I got my colleague card that gives me a discount at other stores, which would be awesome if I ever ventured far enough away from home to get to another store.

And today I was super adventurous and went out all on my lonesome. Now, on top of having a Ottawa library card, I also have Ontario health care. OMG, how amazing am I?

I swear my life will be more exciting next week. I get to see awesome people get married and see other also awesome people not get married and yes. It will be awesome. Awesome. Ok.

1 comment: