Sunday, January 22, 2012

So, I'm fairly bored.

That means: blog times!!

Yah.

Sorry that that is apparently all you mean to me. I love you anyway.

Last night was hanging out with coworkers time. Or, as I like to think of it, 'Cool, I have a life! Kinda. At least for today. Yah.' So after work, one of the girls came over to watch me eat (...not because she lives far away and needed somewhere to hangout). Oh, but first I went to the store and napped (because having a life is hard work). Anyways, after she was done admiring my culinary skills, we went down to the pub-type place conveniently located right beside work and met up with other work folk. Then headed off to shake what our mommas gave us.

The club had an adorable stamp. See?

Anyways, we danced lots. Had a regular show up that we invited 'cause we're like that. He was pretty adorable with his super awkward dancing.

Clair and I had sushi today. It was delicious.

And Tuesday I hop a plane to go and see some lovely people. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment