Thursday, April 21, 2011

But my feet are so soft now.

Another update? What? It's almost like I'm getting the hang of this or something! No, not really. I'm just avoiding watching the Canucks forget how to play hockey again.

Is taking a bath update worthy? ...No? 'Cause that's all I've really done today other than work (training, which I will not talking about). It was a really great bath.

I also was reading some of a book that Glynnis left here with me over the summer, A Short History of Nearly Everything. I'm impressed, because the guy actually talks about astronomy in a way that doesn't make me want to pull off chunks of my own skin out of boredom. And it was one of those times were I was all 'Reading is the best thing ever! I'm having so much fun!!' I think because most of the reading I've been doing lately has been during breaks at work and reading in 5 or 10 min chunks is definitely not the best way to do things. Now I just have to try and not stay up all night reading.

So, I MAY have a secret love of certain angsty tv dramas and one such show had an episode a while back that I must have had to pause and walk away from a good 6 or 7 times and ended up making Dylan (or Pauly?) watch with me. Because it was about some crazy lady cutting out someone else's baby. And it freaked me right out. But.. BUT... most terrifying thing ever - it has actually happened! Some crazy lady from the States is currently in court facing murder charges for befriending a pregnant lady on facebook, taking her out to the woods, killing her and then cutting out her baby with a knife. Ahhhghhh! That has to be one of the most disturbing things I can think of. It just makes my stomach clench. The lady brought the baby to the hospital with the uterus and ovaries. Yah. Just thought I'd share.

Ok, back to hockey. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Um. I hope that wasn't the blog surprise. Cause that's just hiiighly disturbing. And yes. You definitely made me watch that stupid episode of stupid Private Practice with you. Or at least one of them. I think you mentioned something about Dylan having to watch something too...

    ReplyDelete